We all have our go-to favorite coffee that we drink when we're just too tired to function, but did you know that not all coffee is the same?
According to the Huffpost, the amount of caffeine varies in each cup of coffee depending on the brand and chain restaurant.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest found that McDonald's has the least amount of caffeine per ounce and Deathwish Coffee has the most using statistics from Caffeineinformer.com.
Results showed that:
- McDonald's coffee contains 9.1 mg/fl.oz
- Seattle's Best coffee contains 10.4mg/fl.oz
- Dunkin' Donuts coffee contains 12.7 mg/fl.oz
- Dutch Bros. Coffee contains 12.8 mg/fl.oz
- Caribou Coffee contains 12 mg/fl.oz
- Starbucks coffee contains 20.6 mg/fl.oz
- Deathwish Coffee contains 54.2 mg/fl.oz
Well, the name Deathwish speaks for itself, that's the coffee to drink if you need if you want to make it through the day or pull an all-nighter on fewer cups.
Check out CaffeineInformer for more information on how much caffeine is in your coffee! This will even tell you how much is in specific brands and different beverages on your favorite chain menus!
Photo Credit: Getty Images