There's a Reddit thread going viral that asked people to come up with brutally honest slogans.
Here are a few good ones we've seen . . .
1. Benadryl: You Can't Have Allergies if You're Unconscious
2. Taco Bell: Same Food, Different Shapes
3. Facebook: Where YOU Are the Product
4. McDonald's: Preserving Our Food for Generations to Come
5. H&R Block: Pay Us to Do TurboTax for You
6. Instagram: You'll Never Look This Good
7. RC Cola: We're Just Happy to Be Mentioned
8. YouTube: An Ad Will End in Five Seconds, After Which Another Ad Will Play
9. La Quinta Hotels: Spanish for "Next to Denny's"
10. Tupperware: Have You Ever Wanted to Throw Away Food, But Just Not Now?
11. Red Bull: I Hope You Like Heart Palpitations
12. Zoom: Where Pants Are Optional
13. TikTok: Because Watching Your Daughter's Friends from the Window Is Weird
14. Waffle House: It's 2:00 A.M., and You're Drunk
15. Comcast: We Don't Give a Crap, Because We Don't Have To