By now, you've probably heard about the Bee Gees special on CBS.
Barry Gibb joins the all-star cast on stage at the end of the show, which focuses on the group's Saturday Night Fever heyday as well as the Gibbs' '60s hits like "To Love Somebody" and "Massachusetts."
Here's the full setlist:
- Medley: "Stayin' Alive," "Tragedy" "How Deep is Your Love," "Night Fever" - Demi Lovato, Tori Kelly, Little Big Town, Andra Day
- "To Love Somebody" - Keith Urban
- "Massachusetts" - Ed Sheeran
- "Lonely Days" - Panic! At the Disco
- "Tragedy" - Tori Kelly
- "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" - John Legend and Stevie Wonder
- "Islands in the Stream" - Kelsea Ballerini and Thomas Rhett
- "Immortality" - Celine Dion
- "Night Fever" - DNCE
- "If I Can't Have You" - Demi Lovato
- "More Than a Woman" - Jason Derulo and Tavares
- "How Deep Is Your Love" - Little Big Town
- "Love So Right" - Andra Day
- "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" - Nick Jonas
- "Too Much Heaven" - Pentatonix
- "Emotion" - Katharine McPhee
- "Jive Talkin'" - Barry Gibb
- "You Should Be Dancing" - Barry Gibb
- "Stayin' Alive" - Barry Gibb and others
When I was growing up and you turned on the radio in Central NY you always heard a Bee Gees song. The British group probably had dozens of hit records and certainly developed a unique sound. The group changed with the times concluding with many Disco hits. Their influence continues today and the world of Country Music is celebrating their contributions.