Maybe it is time for you to consider taking a vacation, now that the weather is a lot warmer and nicer outside. Welp, I found some fun facts on vacation-taking that I totally wanted to share with you. It's from a new study that Motel 6 did...
- 48% of Americans have only been to 10 states or less in their lifetime.
- 25 million Americans (10%) have never seen the ocean.
- 50% of Americans have never visited the White House.
- Nearly 50% of Americans say outdoor activities and adventure is their number one travel priority
- The top 3 states Americans hope to visit next are: Hawaii (14%), Florida (11%), and California (10%)
I'm planning on going to Cape Cod soon, it will be the 6th or 7th trip that I have taken there. I've also been to Florida 10 times! And of course, my beloved Adirondacks - I literally live there whenever I get the chance to take some down time, even if it is for a quick weekend trip.
Where do you want to go this summer? Call me up and let me know!