There is a new study out that says says having a best friend actually makes life easier for you. Here are some findings:
1. Best friends reduce stress.
2. They make you feel a sense of belonging.
3. They help you manage health issues.
4. Friends can help you live longer.
5. They push you to practice more self-acceptance.
6. Honest conversations with them can improve your wellbeing.
7. They make difficult challenges seem less daunting.
8. BFFs call you out on your wrongdoings.
9. They improve your attitude at work.
10. They genuinely make you a happier human.
Friends can help us get through stressful times. Friends support you and help you with your challenges. I was thinking that I don't really have many best friends. I do have about five that I consider best friends, somebody that I could call in the middle of the night if I were in trouble.
How about you? How many best friends do you have?