Man Dies Because He Ate THIS At A Gas Station

I saw this story and felt I had to share it with you, to make sure you are always cautious about what you eat. While certain things, like nacho cheese may be tempting, you may want to be careful where you buy it from, and how fresh it is. 

Martin Galindo was one of five people who got botulism (bacteria growing on improperly prepared food) after apparently consuming nacho cheese sauce from Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station in Walnut Grove, California.

Those who became ill ate the nacho cheese sauce from the gas station between April 23rd and May 5th.

This is truly sad. People who work in the food industry may not think that what they do is important (I'm talking like fast food restaurants) - But EVERY food job is vital. People are responsible for making sure we eat healthy food that won't react with us in a bad way. 

I sure hope there is justice for this man, who leaves behind a family just because he ate nacho cheese that was infected.

Tom & Becky

Tom & Becky

Want to know more about Tom & Becky? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on B104.7! Read more

title

Content Goes Here