Every year, “Wine and Spirits Magazine” lists the top Summer sparkling wines from around the world. In this year’s August edition, the magazine continues that tradition. Six Finger Lakes sparkling wines made the 2018 list!
The six wines that made the list are:
1. 2012 Blanc de Blancs; $30; Dr. Konstantin Frank Winery;
2. 2013 Finger Lakes Brut; $30; Glenora Winery;
3. 2013 Seneca Lake Blanc de Blancs; $45; Hermann J. Wiemer Winery;
4. 2013 Seneca Lake Cuvée Brut; $37; Hermann J. Wiemer Winery;
5. 2012 Blanc de Noirs; $35; Dr. Konstantin Frank Winery;
6. Seneca Lake Sparkling Cuvée; $16; Bellangelo Winery.
So, if you are looking for some excellent wine to serve to friends and family, look no further than to some of Central New York’s fine wineries! Congratulations to all the wineries mentioned above!